Details on Open Access Articles of the Ethiopian Journal of Health Development
The EJHD is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. The EJHD operates under the creative commons license CC BY-NC, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
Access is in accordance to the BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative) and our licensing policy is compatible with open access and archiving policies. We offer authors a choice of user licenses, which define the permitted reuse of articles for non-commercial purpose provided users:
- Cite the article using an appropriate bibliographic citation (i.e. author(s), journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI and the link to the definitive published version
- Maintain the integrity of the article.
- Retain copyright notices and links to these terms and conditions so it is clear to other users what can and cannot be done with the article
- Ensure that, for any content in the article that is identified as belonging to a third party, any re-use complies with the copyright policies of that third party
- Translation of the whole or part of the article requires prior official request and agreement with the Ethiopian Journal of Health Development.
This is open access statement where use of published articles for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Commercial purpose here include:
- Copying or downloading articles, or linking to such postings, for further redistribution, sale or licensing, for a fee
- Copying, downloading or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content
- The inclusion or incorporation of article content in other works or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee
- Use of articles or article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes, whether for a fee or otherwise.
- Use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, license, loan, transfer or other form of commercial exploitation.